Rammstein LIFAD Tour

date de turneu, review-uri, fotografii din concerte etc...

Moderator: Cristina

filledesable
Obergefreiter
Obergefreiter

Post by filledesable »

Multumim, multumim. Chiar se aude bine. Sunt geniali, ca de obicei. :( mai vreau si eu o data.
Gaby
Oberstleutnant
Oberstleutnant

Post by Gaby »

Preluare de pe forumul R+.de:

Madison Square Garden Reports
CHOG'S COMPLETE CONCERT REPORT (SUPER EXTENDED VERSION!):

I was one of the lucky ones to get 2 GA raffle tickets, me and my boyfriend (fans for many years, but had never seen them before.) We walked in the cold for 2 hours to MSG and got in our special line to wait for another 1.5 hours. The guy in front of me was from Illinois (I'm from Wisconsin) and the girl behind us was from Florida. Surprisingly, most people I talked to were NOT fanarea members, which I thought was weird because, hey, why wouldn't you be? Anyway...

It was weird when we moved inside because there was some confusion about what to do with people who had printed-out tickets. We were herded around, but the security guard got frustrated when some MSG employees wouldn't open more windows for us to get hardcopy tix, so he said "Screw it, everyone get back in your line!" They figured our shiny special wristbands would have to do.

We filtered into the pit soon after, which was surprisingly very tiny. I realized how lucky I was to be that close. Only the very front portion of the stage was visible and set up for Combichrist, the rest was behind a massive black curtain.

My boyfriend and I squeeezed up close, and I managed to get the coveted front and center spot in front of this mini projection Till stood on sometimes (if anyone sees a spiky blond head, that's me ^_^) The security guards weren't really in the way, we were chatting for a while and they were pretty cool. They only got in the way when they were dragging people out of the pit.

COMBICHRIST: They were nice, but very very loud (maybe just because I was close) I enjoyed their electronic sound and the singer was very exuberant. Never heard of them before then, but they were good for an opener.

Once they were off though, we got really excited because we could hear some things going on behind the curtain, and could hear them talking (in German) to each other while they did some quick checks. Sometime during this we were admiring the light setup and could see what appeared to be plastic baby dolls hanging behind little curtains amongst the lights. There was also massive, phallic instrument under a black tarp at the side of the stage. Hm, wonder what those could be for... Then everything went dark and we went wild!

SOME COOL THINGS:
RAMMLIED: I enjoyed the beginning during Rammlied where Paul and Richard broke their way through the little walls with their guitars. Totally didn't expect that kind of entry! They stood there while Till made a grand entry down his little ramp, milking our excitement for a few moments. I could see his chest hairs icon_biggrin.gif (Also, Till had a lit up mouth like in the Ich Tu Dir Weh video)

B********:This song was better live; no huge stunt during it but the light show was great. The audience liked to sing along during the "tu das nicht - lass das sein..." parts and point at Till.

WAIDMANNS HEIL: I was excited to here the trumpets announcing Waidmanns Heil because to me it's a song that really gets your heart pounding! Till's fiery implement of choice was a giant rifle he lugged around, almost teasingly because we weren't sure how he was going to use it. The audience sang along loudly during the "Auf dem Lande, auf dem Meer..." part, with a big emphasis on "STEEERBEEEEEN!" The part where Till shoots the ceiling and sparks rain down/turn into red flames on the stage was much more vibrant than what the videos show. It was one of my favorite pyro effects of the evening.

KEINE LUST: Boy am I glad this was part of the show! I enjoyed the song and the blue lighting. One thing some audience members may not have been close enough to experience: during the "Mir ist kalt" parts, it all of a sudden got freezing cold in the front. I couldn't find where the cold air was coming from for the life of me, but it's the first time I heard of cold air being used to add atmosphere to the words. Very nice on the skin after being boiled alive by the flames during Waidmanns Heil. Also, I'm pretty sure that this was one of the many songs Till let the audience sing little bits of by ourselves.

WEISSES FLEISCH: Nothing took me by more surprise than to hear the opening notes to Weisses Fleisch (really brought back that good ol' Herzeleid feeling). Christoph had some nice fist-pumping action as the bridge built up. Seeing Flake do his dance live was the best, especially since everyone was wild with anticipation before he started! No sparks or flames on him, just skin and bones flailing awkwardly across the stage....

FEUER FREI: A classic favorite for all Rammstein fans, mostly because of the beloved face masks. They didn't have them on until second before they lit up (I was a bit surprised they got them on and going so fast, but then again they do this for a living). Richard and Paul shot flames toward each other while Till baked the center region. The heat made my eyes burn a bit, can't imagine what it was like for them.

WIENER BLUT: The lovely intro to this song was Till rising up in the middle with a single lamp and phonograph. He was cranking the little phonograph while it played the creepy intro we here on the LIFAD cd, but a bit extended. This wasn't one of my most favorite songs on LIFAD, but I appreciated the story and immediately understood when all of a sudden the plastic babies descended down, some with eerie green laser on their faces o_o I will have new nightmares from hearing this song live. The babies were raised up after a little solo from Flake, hidden by firework explosions.

FRUEHLING IN PARIS: What a beautiful song live! Oli came down from his perch to play acoustic guitar. It was very calming, but don't be fooled! This song still has a lot of live performance power. Not sure if it can be heard clearly on the video, but the audience was very loudly singing during the first round of the chorus. I was thrown off a little by the overwhelming red hues used during the song, because in my mind I always picture blues and greens o_O

ICH TU DIR WEH: Now here's where the true spirit of LIFAD came alive. At one point Flake came down, casually approached Till, and gave him a swift kick while he was head banging. Till went after Flake and, hoisting him over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes, proceeded to dump him into a dirty-looking tub on wheels. He picked up a metal canister, stepped onto a small platform, and rose up up up into the air during another chorus. Till tipped the canister and out poured a waterfall of sparks, right onto poor Flake! He came back down, took a look in the tub, and declared Flake dead. At one point during all this, Till signaled to us if we approved of the keyboardist's demise (we responded positively).
Then, out from the ashes, arose a RAINBOW-SPARKLY FLAKE! He shakily shuffled back to his place and walked it off on his treadmill thingy XD

DU RIECHST SO GUT: This song proceeded normally except for there was no flaming bow or rockets or anything, just pure song. Even before Paul and Richard began their little hand-wavy thing during the solo part, some of us were already doing it. Rammstein has trained us well. Actually, these Herzeleid/Sehnsucht songs were a huge hit simply because of all the memories they brought back.

BENZIN: Till brought out this big metal gas pump thingy, went well with the lyrics. So, there we were, enjoying the song and all of a sudden (while Till’s lighting up his pump nozzle) some jerk manages to get on stage and cheers like a total douche over by where Paul is. I was like “WTH??!!? HOW DARE HE!!” I was beginning to get angry that the security wasn’t dragging him off fast enough, when all of a sudden Till blasted the guy with a spray of fire. It was then I realized, as the dude ran around stage flailing, that I had totally fallen for Rammstein’s little trick! Well played, well played…. >_>

LINKS 234: It was difficult to march being so smooshed up against the railing, but we did our best. The lighting was great, and illuminated the fans right after Till would say “Links!” and we pumped our fists. I want to say “another oldie but goodie” but with Rammstein, nothing’s ever “old” icon_smile.gif
DU HAST: It was inevitable, but Du Hast HAD to happen. Countless American fans began their Ramm-journeys with this song, so I suppose it’s appropriate. Till kindly let us start off song with the first bits of “Du…du hast…du hast mich” I really enjoyed being given the chance to show Rammstein that we Americans are still enthusiastic about their songs and can sing along loudly and proudly (as a way of saying thanks for doing a concert here). There was a pleasing fire effect at one point when Till shot a red rocket ball at the left side of the stage, which “bounced” back and forth to the other side of the stage, ending in a firework display. By the way, the two flame columns in front during the chorus’ “Jaaaaa” nearly singed my eyebrows off each time -_-

PUSSY: This is the one I was waiting for! All members except Christoph began the song lined up in front of the stage, Flake using a portable keyboard thingy. Then, with great jubilee, Till revealed a GIANT PINK COCK CANNON, complete with saddle and gaping opening! He rode that thing back and forth, spewing gallons of foamy white bubbles all over the crowd in front. It stuck to you where it landed, and I got a mouthful towards the end when he ejected the last dregs over the center of the pit (the security guard in front of me hardly seemed aware that he now had a nice foamy jizz-beard and hat from a looming penis cannon one foot behind him) But was that enough? WAS THAT ENOUGH???!! NO! Then came three high fountains of confetti strips that seemed to never end, sticking to the foam and turning us into live paper mache. Spermed and papered, we cheered on till the end of the song. What a freakin’ mess XD This was where they did a fake-y ending.

SONNE: There’s no way anyone can hate Sonne. The lighting was dazzling, and counting in German has never excited me so much icon_biggrin.gif Now, the fire during this song was intense. INTENSE!!! During the counting, giant columns of flames shot up right in front of the band; aka, right in our faces. It was THE HOTTEST THING I’VE EVER FELT. It was the same feeling you get when you drop your marshmallow in the campfire and try to leeeaaan in to get it and your face is burning and it hurts so bad and you think “dang, I’m gonna get a second degree burn or something”….times 1000. The security guard in front of me could barely take it and pulled his shirt neck over his head. I grabbed him and used him as a shield a couple times to protect me because I thought my skin was being damaged by the sheer pain of the heat. As much as I enjoyed feeling Rammstein heat on my face, Sonne was too much to bear.

HAIFISCH: To me, Haifisch seemed like one of those little gems you find in every Rammstein CD that you love but never think will be concert-worthy. I was overjoyed to hear it, especially since right before the song began the Rammstein team dragged this thick, heavy black raft in front. That thing was hard plastic, so fondling Flake’s bum as he went over was out of the question (sorry guys). The poor thing settled into the raft right above me and made his way among the tiny pit section, making a big show of swimming around. He did a little jig after he got off, looking pathetically lanky in his skinny sparkly suit!

ICH WILL: More astounding lighting effects! This one is the ultimate audience participation song, and it makes sense that it was included for this American show. Everyone of course knew how to sing back, making me feel happy that real fans got a hold of these precious tickets and not some douchebags who just wanted to see “that German band”. There were some nice, loud pyrotechnic explosions. The background really dazzled during this song as well! During the “Wir wollen eure Haende sehen” Till said quickly “Show me your hands” and motioned with his fingers. Not that anyone needed prompting, but it’s nice to be spoken to.

ENGEL: It all came down to this. Till arose from the depths of the stage to a roaring crowd. He had on a pair of metal angel wings which were positioned pointing behind him. Richard and Paul were both “whistling” icon_wink.gif During the first chorus was when Till’s wings opened up to the sides, and were later on lit at the ends with similar implements as used on the Feuer Frei masks. And, of course, Flake did another little dance (I’ve seen enough Flake dances to last me a lifetime now!). The wings also sparked and flamed along their length. Very magnificent effect, and really tied the whole concert together.

THE END: Engel was the last song, and ended with some firework poofs and some more flames from Till’s wings. The lighting turned blue and somber, and it enhanced my feeling of sadness to know that the end was nearing. Paul, Oli, Christoph, and Richard stood across from each other in the middle of the stage (Paul giving a generous THWACK to Till’s springy microphone on the way by) and bowed down as Till rose from the middle, now without the wings. They went to a knee for a while before a screaming, blubbering, thanking-their-lucky-stars crowd. “New York, sank you very, very much. Das war Rammstein, danke schoen” were Till’s last words to us. They all exited the stage, Richard jumping off and giving a couple high-fives on his way out.

And that’s when I realized I could die happy.
Sylar
General
General

Post by Sylar »

conform siteului metal cancan head, Rammstein va lansa dvd -ul in aprilie 2011 (ce va contine concertele de la Montreal si New York)

Credibilitatea sursei: aceeasi ca a OTV-ului :lol:
Ponta n-a plagiat.Ponta a facut cover.

"Constantin Cristian: eu stiu o troopa care de ani de zile scoate albume da uita sa si cante pe ele!"
Cristina
webmaster
webmaster

Post by Cristina »

Aprilie 2011 ar putea fi luna best-off-ului, nu a DVD-ului. Dar atata timp cat e o "stire", pentru metalhead chiar nu conteaza continutul. Cantitate sa fie.
Sylar
General
General

Post by Sylar »

"Constantin Cristian: eu stiu o troopa care de ani de zile scoate albume da uita sa si cante pe ele!"
Cristina
webmaster
webmaster

Post by Cristina »

Da, interviul a fost postat si pe pagina noastra de stiri, pe linkul catre Musik Universe, odata cu stirea din 12 decembrie: http://www.rammstein.ro/
The Chaser
Oberstleutnant
Oberstleutnant

Post by The Chaser »

Fiecare om are o pasarica, eu am un stol...
Sorin
Oberstleutnant
Oberstleutnant

Post by Sorin »

Mi s-a facut un dor de un concert Rammstein de imi vine sa plang!! :( :( :(
Cristina
webmaster
webmaster

Post by Cristina »

eh... :(
Cristina
webmaster
webmaster

Post by Cristina »

Un ckasament interesant: http://www.pollstarpro.com/files/Charts ... tTours.pdf
Eu zic ca merita atentie. Vad acolo unele cifre colosale.
The Chaser
Oberstleutnant
Oberstleutnant

Post by The Chaser »

Fiecare om are o pasarica, eu am un stol...
Sorin
Oberstleutnant
Oberstleutnant

Post by Sorin »

8) Am impresia mereu ca si ei sunt in vacanta. Au trecut mai bine de 6 luni de la concertul din Bucuresti si am avut si inca mai am impresia ca acolo s-a terminat..

Poate o fi de vina si geru asta care nu ne mai paraseste :?
Cristina
webmaster
webmaster

Post by Cristina »

Nu s-a terminat Sorin. Vor reveni si in Europa si asta inseamna ca vor fi foarte aproape de noi. Oricum, europenii sunt rasfatati fata de fanii din celelalte continente. Of... si mie mi-e un dor de ei groaznic... :(
Sylar
General
General

Post by Sylar »

In unele concerte din America..trupa de deschidere = Combichrist (plus ca au programat 3 concerte consecutive in Mexic) 8)

Gaby
Oberstleutnant
Oberstleutnant

Post by Gaby »

Lasa ca, oricat ar umbla prin lume, TREBUIE sa se intoarca ei odata si'odata acasa, in Europa !